Avail discount on your next visit by participating in Aldo Survey
If you have recently made purchase from any of Aldo stores, take the Aldo customer satisfaction survey www.aldolistens.com. The brand is highly respected when it comes to shoes and accessories; it would like to have your opinion as well.
The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun. ALDO is a private Canadian corporation. It was established in 1972. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. . ALDO serves customers with high quality ALDO shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and accessories. It owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, having nearly 1,600 stores; with about 1400 retail stores in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDO SURVEY
Become a part of Aldo Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.aldolistens.com. Your participation matters a lot to the company.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Aldo store receipt.
When you complete the survey, you will be given a discount code via email. Present the code online or in store to avail $15 off on purchase of $75 or more.
- To complete the Aldo survey, go to the official survey site at –www.aldolistens.com.
- Select your country from drop down menu.
- Select your language from drop down menu.
- Click Next.
- Enter the code that is located on your receipt.
- Click Next.
- You will be asked a number of questions about the quality of service and your visit experience. Provide suitable and related answers.
- You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with the company’s offering.
- Provide your personal information for prize notification.
- At the end, submit the survey.